SJRA ANNOUNCES THE OPENING OF OUR NEWEST OFFICE – July 29, 2013Published on July 26, 2013.
South Jersey Radiology is pleased to announce the opening of our newest office located at 158 Route 73 — neighboring BJ’s Wholesale Club and across from the new Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
The office offers the following services:
• MRI – State of the art, wide-bore GE 1.5 T scanner employing GE’s new GEMS technology.
• CT – The latest in low-dose scanning with the Siemens Perspective 128-slice CT scanner.
• X-RAY – State of the art digital x-ray from Quantum
• Fluoroscopy – Toshiba digital low-dose fluoroscopy.
• Ultrasound – State of the art Philips IU 22 ultrasound.
The new office phone number is 856-768-3020
SJRA Central Scheduling for CT/MR is 888-909-7572
For more than 70 years, SJRA has been widely recognized as the region’s leader in imaging technology; with the addition of this new facility, we are proud to further advance our tradition of clinical excellence. We look forward to serving you at our new facility.
Thank you for choosing SJRA!!